Head of the Compliance team and responsible for the structuring of processes involving the implementation of the guidelines established by the General Data Protection Law – LGPD.
Specialist in Civil Procedural Law from PUC-SP, Law and Economics in Business from the Center for Economic and Social Law Studies – CEDES / SP, and in Compliance from Insper and Fundação Instituto de Administração – FIA.
He has extensive experience in the design and implementation of corporate compliance programs, from the development of policies and training, the management of internal reporting channels, to the risk assessment of counterparts in the chain of suppliers and clients.
Experience in legal departments of large companies and law firms in the civil, tax and compliance areas.
Member of the Brazilian Bar Association since 2003.
• 2018 – Specialization in Compliance from Fundação Instituto de Administração – FIA
• 2018 – Specialization in Law and Economics in Business from the Center for Economic and Social Law Studies – CEDES / SP
• 2017 – Specialization in Compliance from INSPER
• 2006 – Specialization in Civil Procedural Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – COGEAE
• 2002 – Bachelor’s Degree in Legal and Social Sciences from Pontifical Catholic University of Campinas – PUC- Campinas