The Contractual area of Finocchio & Ustra advises Brazilian and foreign companies on the preparation, review, and negotiation of national and international contracts with third parties, suppliers, distributors, commercial representatives, partners, and service providers, in the most diverse areas of activity. We prepare or analyze documents to make them more balanced and, in this way, avoid or mitigate conflicts. In addition, our team performs contract audits and organizes, implements, and conducts contract management projects, always seeking to understand the profile and business of our clients.
Among the main areas of activity, the following stand out:
- Ongoing Contractual Advice – Analysis and elaboration of contract drafts, legal opinion, notifications, and counter-notifications;
- Structuring of standard minutes;
- Advice on complex contractual negotiations;
- Implementation of contract management and generation of performance indicators;
- Implementation of document automation;
- Adaptation of contracts to the LGPD;
- Preparation of contractual audits, aiming to identify associated risks and points for improvement;
- Preparation of negotiation meeting minutes, preliminary minutes, memorandum, and letters of intent;
- Secondment – Availability of a professional to meet the client’s operational or strategic contractual demands.