She works in the labour litigation area. Her work involves conducting hearings, drafting of various process instruments, contacting clients, drafting reports and various administrative procedures. She has experience in the public (Regional Labour Court of the 15th Region) and private (law firm) sectors.
Member of the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo Section.
- 2018 – Practical Course on Social Security Law – Escola Superior de Advocacia da Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil – ESA Campinas
- 2018 – Specialization in Compliance – Faculdade de Ciências Econômicas – FACAMP
- 2018 – Post-degree in Labour Law and Labor Process – Faculdade de Ciências Econômicas – FACAMP
- 2017 – Course on Labour Reform – CERS
- 2016 – The New Code of Civil Procedure and its Effects on the Labour Process – CERS
- 2016 – Graduation in Law – Faculdade de Ciências Econômicas – FACAMP
- 2015 – Advanced Legal English, with Cambridge Certificate (ILEC) – Faculdade de Ciências Econômicas – FACAMP