In the litigation area, he works with Labour Claims, performing all the procedural acts required for the good progress of the processes.
He also has a strong presence with the Ministry of Labor and Labour Public Prosecutor’s Office, working with the conduct of administrative proceedings and Civil Investigations.
As for the advisory segment, he renders support to the Human Resources Sector of Companies of the most diverse sectors, rendering consultations of HR routines and related to the social security sector. In addition, he works with the elaboration of legal opinions, labor agreements and internal policies, besides providing legal support in collective negotiations.
- 2018 – Labour Reform. The changes brought about by Law N. 13.467 / 2017 – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo
- 2017 – Labour Calculation Course – Curso Jurídico Lacier;
- 2016 – Graduation in Law from the Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas;
- 2016 – Participation as attendant to the 17th Lacier Courses Seminar – The new civil process code and the Labor Process;
- 2015 – 1st Congress Icons of Law – Campinas;
- 2015 – 1st Arbitration Forum of Campinas.