Specialized in Contract Law and Private International Law, Felipe has been working for over 17 years in structuring and negotiating corporate and financial transactions, representing Brazilian, international companies and financial institutions. He has experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, joint ventures, succession planning, financial and capital markets transactions governance, debt restructuring, debt issuance, structured debt finance, foreign exchange and foreign trade, banking, real estate, and agribusiness.
Member of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Specialization in Corporate Finance and I&B, USP São Paulo – FIA, 2014
- Project Finance, Secondment Linklaters LLP – London, England, 2010
- Bachelor of Laws, Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie – São Paulo, 2008
- Contracts, Academy of International Law – The Hague, Netherlands – 2007
- Commercial Law, University of Florence – Italy, 2007
- High School Graduation, Tecumseh High School – Ohio, USA, 2003