Felipe has a solid experience in corporate and finance transactions, especially in project structuring in Brazil, representing Brazilian companies and financial institutions
Felipe is focused in merger and acquisitions transactions (M&A), corporate restructuring, joint-ventures and succession planning. Felipe has also advised a large number of banking transactions, such as debt restructuring, import and export financings, equity and debt offerings, structured finance and Brazilian banking regulation, especially regulatory aspects of foreign bank activities in Brazil and other related corporate matters in Brazil.
Graduated in law at Mackenzie University – São Paulo. It has academic experience in Florence, Italy (Commercial Law) and in The Hague, Holland (International Private Agreements). Has a long track record experience at Lefosse Advogados, in cooperation with Linklaters and has worked at Linklaters LLP in London, England.
Member of the Brazilian Bar Association.
- 2014 – São Paulo, USP – FIA. Specialization in Corporate Finance and I&B
- 2010 – London, England, Secondment Linklaters LLP, Project Finance
- 2008 – São Paulo, Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie. Graduation Law
- 2007 – The Hague, Netherlands, Academy of International Law. Contracts
- 2007 – Florence, Italy, University of Florence. Commercial Law
- 2003 – Ohio, USA, Tecumseh High School. High School Graduation