Labour litigation leader at the Finocchio & Ustra law firm since October/2016, with experience in team leadership since 2013.
She is a specialist in the settlement of disputes related to Labour Law and Process. Her work involves labour and social security legal advice and consists of direct activities in labor proceedings in all instances including in the administrative sphere, before the Labour Public Prosecutor’s Office, redressing claims before the social security semi-governmental entity and in the preparation of management and contingencies reports.
She has recognized experience in working with risk and strategic processes, as well as in the linking of the causes to the reality experienced by the companies for the purpose of assisting with and advising on the labour preventive work, with the purpose of reducing liabilities.
She has experience in the metallurgy, hotel, plastics, food, pulp and paper, chemicals, public concessions, transportation, services, printing firms and wholesale trade.
Member of the Brazilian Bar Association since 2009
- 2017 – Labour Reform – Curso Ênfase
- 2017 – Labour Calculation Course – Cursos Jurídicos Lacier
- 2016 – The New Code of Civil Process under Discussion – Escola Superior de Advocacia (ESA);
- 2016 – Initial Reflections on the New CPC and the Labour Process – Escola Superior de Advocacia (ESA);
- 2011 – Post-Degree (lato sensu specialization) in Labour Law and Process – Escola Paulista de Direito (EPD)
- 2016 – Labour Process after the New Code of Civil Process – Escola Superior de Advocacia (ESA).
- 2010 – Practices of Personnel Department/Labor Calculations, carried out by ECONÔMICA (Junior Enterprise of the Institute of Economics of UNICAMP) and by IBDEC (Brazilian Institute of Development and Corporate Education)
- 2008 – Law with specialization in Corporate Law – Facamp
- 2006 – Advanced topics of People Management and Development, held at Faculdades de Campinas – FACAMP