Head of the Restructuring and Insolvency group since 2011.
She is a specialist in Business Recovery and Bankruptcy and in Civil Process Law.
Student of MBA in agribusiness.
She has recognized experience in corporate restructuring processes, court assisted and extrajudicial reorganization of large- and medium-sized companies, as well as litigation in proceedings related to large debts and negotiation of liabilities.
Member of the TMA – Turnaround Management Association and associated with the National Institute of Court Assisted Reorganization (INRE).
Member of the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo Section.
- 2017 – MBA in Agribusiness from the University of São Paulo – (USP/Esalq)
- 2014 – Specialization lato sensu in Corporate Recovery and Bankruptcy – Faculdade Autônoma de Direito de São Paulo (FADISP-SP)
- 2011 – University Extension in Banking Law – Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-SP).
- 2009 – Specialization lato sensu in Civil Process Law – Escola Paulista da Magistratura (EPM-SP).
- 2007 – Bachelor of Legal and Social Sciences (Law) – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas – SP (PUCCAMP).