Camila is a specialist in Company Reorganization, Bankruptcy, and Civil Law. She has experience in corporate restructuring processes, judicial and out-of-court reorganization of large and medium companies, as well as in litigation cases involving large amounts of debt, and negotiation of liabilities.
Member of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA).
Member of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Specialization in Civil Law, Universidade de São Paulo (USP), 2021
- Specialization in Company Reorganization and Bankruptcy, Faculdade Autônoma de Direito de São Paulo (FADISP-SP), 2014
- Extension in Banking Law, Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-SP), 2011
- Specialization in Civil Procedural Law, Escola Paulista da Magistratura (ESPM-SP), 2009
- Bachelor of Laws, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas (PUC), 2007