Given the global scenario in which the supply chain increasingly depends on foreign trade operations demanding high performance, agility, compliance, and operational cost reduction, Finocchio & Ustra’s Trade and Customs Advisory area provides clients with specialized advice on tax and customs matters.
Our area develops services based on (i) ensuring compliance and (ii) increasing the efficiency of the customs operations of our clients, always in line with the best market practices.
Among the main areas of activity, the following stand out:
- Certification of companies in the Brazilian Authorized Economic Operator program – OEA.
- Implementation and/or review of Special Customs Regimes (Drawback, Recof, Special Deposit).
- Review of Tax Classification and description of goods to prepare the Product Catalog (DUIMP – Single Declaration of Importation).
- Special Projects: Tariff Reductions and Exceptions (Ex-Tariff), Evaluation of Economic Complementation Agreements, Assessment of Import Scenarios.
- Tax and Customs Structuring of Investment Projects in Brazil.
- Implementation and/or Review of Reintegra (a program to reduce the tax burden on the goods exported by Brazilian manufacturers).
- Mapping (As Is) and Design (To Be) of Processes and Internal Controls related to Foreign Trade operations in line with the Risk Management concepts of ISO 31000.