Finocchio & Ustra Public Law area of practice is renowned for its expertise in providing assistance with public tenders and administrative contracts, public services concessions, actions in Court of Audit, Administrative Malfeasance and issues related to public law in general.
The area is specialized in consulting, litigation, administrative processes and arbitration procedures involving:
- Analysis and objection to bid notice and drafts of administrative contracts;
- Assistance in drafting documents for qualification and proposals in public bids and tenders;
- Administrative Appeals and Judicial Measures regarding Bids;
- Actions in the Court of Audits;
- Defenses in ascribing of contractual penalties and administrative infractions;
- Assistance in Civil Investigations brought by the Public Prosecutor’s Office, Public Interest Civil Action, Citizen Suit, Writ of Mandamus, among others.