The Environmental and Sustainability area of Finocchio & Ustra advises and assists clients, especially in matters related to the Forest Code, Contaminated Areas, Solid Waste, Reverse Logistics, Carbon Market, implementation of Sustainability and ESG Policies, Environmental Licensing, Climate Change, Biodiversity, among other issues related to the environment.
As we are a full-service office, the Environmental and Sustainability area is integrated with several other areas of expertise in the office, supporting and enabling the joint development of complex operations in different economic sectors.
Among the main areas of activity, the following stand out:
- Environmental Licensing
- Drafting of legal opinions;
- Adaptations of rural properties to the norms of the Forest Code;
- Environmental and regulatory solutions with integrated analysis of other areas of law;
- Contaminated Areas;
- Solid Waste and Reverse Logistics;
- Environmental Audits to develop an action plan to regularize and mitigate reputational and economic risks for the business;
- Assistance in obtaining loans based on environmental performance;
- Support in the development of internal and external policies for the implementation of sustainability criteria in the business value chain;
- Sustainability and ESG Policies;
- Carbon Market;
- Climate changes;
- Defenses of Class Actions in Courts.