Finocchio & Ustra’s Credit Recovery area advises Brazilian and foreign individuals and companies, through best practices, on the definition of interests and settlements to resolve claims in an extrajudicial way. Negotiates to resolve complex disputes involving the areas of infrastructure, real estate, long-term contracts, supply, and management of specific assets, among others. Our team also provides specialized advice on commercial credit recovery and helps companies organize their collection departments, creating internal processes, criteria for granting credit and the requirement for guarantees, control of default, and establishing requirements to adopt different types of collection approaches.
Among the main areas of activity, the following stand out:
- Complex negotiations for individuals or legal entities;
- Strategy development to guide clients in conducting negotiations;
- Negotiation of bank debts with suppliers and service providers;
- Advise Buyer or Seller on complex real estate negotiations;
- Assist clients in obtaining the remand/cancellation of undue restrictions, extrajudicially;
- Advise clients who were the target of bank fraud to be reimbursed
- Strategic action for extrajudicial and judicial credit recovery of individuals and legal entities;
- Representation of Creditors, individuals, and legal entities, in debt negotiations;
- Elaboration and analysis of Debt Confession Instruments, Transactions, among others, focused on credit recovery;
- Research of assets and preparation of opinion for feasibility analysis in filing lawsuits;
- Preparation of Notification and Extrajudicial counter-notification.